Gaming Motion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Xbox 360 might be banned in the United States?

Universe
    Universe

Rank : Xbox 360 might be banned in the United States? Admin-1

Xbox 360 might be banned in the United States? Empty Xbox 360 might be banned in the United States?

Post by Universe Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:56 am

Recently, the company known as Motorola is trying to get the Xbox 360 banned from being imported and being used in the United States due to the fact that Microsoft is using some things that Motorola patented a while ago. This means that Xbox 360 use could be illegal in the United States.

Know you think that Motorola would realize that if they do succeed, then people would stop buying Motorola products. I guess they're just not smart at all. The good thing behind the predicament right now, is that Nvidia, Activision, Apple, Cisco, HP, and Intel, have wrote letters trying to convince Motorola to stop the ban.

What are your thoughts on this topic? Leave your thoughts below! Top answers will be quoted!

Last edited by Universe on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Universe
    Universe

Xbox 360 might be banned in the United States? Empty Re: Xbox 360 might be banned in the United States?

Post by Universe Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:56 am

Interesting Replies

USB wrote:I have to agree on that Universe. It IS an interesting topic. How dumb could you get ? Trying to ban one of the most popular gaming companies in the world would have (and maybe already has) seriously affected their reputation.

Last edited by Universe on Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    USB
    USB

Rank : Xbox 360 might be banned in the United States? Mod-1

Xbox 360 might be banned in the United States? Empty Re: Xbox 360 might be banned in the United States?

Post by USB Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:48 am

I highly doubt this will happen, as Microsoft is very popular in the United States and they will do everything in their power to make sure it doesn't happen. Not that it will, anyway.
    Tim
    Tim

Post by Tim Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:58 am

OH EM GEE :O I is not amewican, but I love mericanz and I don't want tehm to go D:
    Universe
    Universe

Post by Universe Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:52 pm

Even though it might not happen, and probably wont, it's still an interesting topic. You think Motorola would say "Hey, maybe if we ban this, nobody will buy our products anymore?". They just don't think things through.
    USB
    USB

Rank : Xbox 360 might be banned in the United States? Mod-1

Post by USB Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:19 am

I have to agree on that Universe. It IS an interesting topic. How dumb could you get ? Trying to ban one of the most popular gaming companies in the world would have (and maybe already has) seriously affected their reputation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:16 am